• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My Actual Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Hey everybody, I actually didnt know what the threads were for and I didn't get to introduce myself.

I really love to try out many maps, especially strategy, conquest, and rts ones.

I also make those kind of maps, but can I upload unfinished maps here? They are playable but may be unbalanced and non-checked. I also have unfinished terrain templates. Im not that good at triggers, but terraining and units are fun for me.

Ive used this website for 2 years, but I only downloaded maps and 1 or 2 models.

Im looking forward on having fun on this website, and keeping WC3 fun and alive.

:grin:

Level 3
Hi friend, according this forum you should not post your map until it's out of beta. :) However, you may attach it to your thread.

"Discuss your developing maps. Release beta tests and get useful feedback before the final release. If your map is fully complete or is a late Beta, then it can be uploaded directly to our Maps Section. Otherwise, attach the map to your post. This is NOT a forum to ask questions about the Editor!"

Status
Not open for further replies.