• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My 3 skin wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok im making a Minas Tirith/battle for pellenor fields map and I need 3 skins {BADLY}

the three i need:

1. Basic Lotr orc skin: All I need is a basic grunt model but instead of axe having sword. Simple enough...

2. Gandalf Model: I'm sick of using the archmage as gandalf because he normally attacks with a sword not a staff. Again I need a sword on the archmage and added bonus if you can make spell animation by staff and attack anime by sword.

3. Trebuchete Model: I've seen it before somewhere but I can't find it. Anyway I need a Trebuchte model. If you can't think of what one looks like I can get a pic or something.

Any of these can be models or skins.... And if anyone wants to be part of the map that be cool. My aims heyimcrazy2 and i'm also online on B.net at Ipawnedu.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.