• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

muti auto cast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ive seen it and done it before, I think there is a way(forgot) but what I do remeber about multi autocasts is that they must each be set off or used in a differnt way, for example curse and farie fire cannot work together beacuse they both target hostile units, and while I am notentirly sure how I did it, but I remember once awhile ago when I started toying with the editor I found a way to make heal and raise dead autocast at the same time.

sid

sid

Level 1
Hmm...

Sometimes, It's possible,

For example, You can have one Arrow autocast and one different class autocast working together just as easy, Why? Check out famous Spellcraft! I don't think there is much difference,

But making Heal and Raise dead, as Murlock has been talking could be serious action! I gotta check it out in my WE, And it can be easily made with latest patch, I guess...

Even it's possible to make through triggering, like making Fairy Fire (Ooops. Mis-spelled), Raise Dead, Inner Fire, and Curse autocast, simple eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.