• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MushroomEnt

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
The basic model crdit:[B][I]Ujimasa Hojo[/I][/B].

The idea came from:MasterHaosis Stuff

More of my editors are here:Jiok's Simple Edit
Contents

(Ashen)ShroomsEnt01 (Model)

(Ashen)ShroomsEnt02 (Model)

(Blue)(Death)MushroomEnt01 (Model)

(Blue)(Death)MushroomEnt02 (Model)

(Blue)MushroomEnt01 (Model)

(Blue)MushroomEnt02 (Model)

(Felwood)ShroomsEnt01 (Model)

(Felwood)ShroomsEnt02 (Model)

(Outland)(Death)MushroomEnt01 (Model)

(Outland)(Death)MushroomEnt02 (Model)

(Outland)(Death)MushroomEnt03 (Model)

(Outland)(Death)MushroomEnt04 (Model)

(Outland)MushroomEnt01 (Model)

(Outland)MushroomEnt02 (Model)

(Outland)MushroomEnt03 (Model)

(Outland)MushroomEnt04 (Model)

(Red)(Death)MushroomEnt01 (Model)

(Red)(Death)MushroomEnt02 (Model)

(Red)MushroomEnt01 (Model)

(Red)MushroomEnt02 (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A lot of issues with every model similar to this: https://viewer.hiveworkshop.com/check/?file=https://www.hiveworkshop.com/data/ratory-downloadables/f1c4b2f6a533c52fcea7d7b898dfdc5c-1691477209-600/(Ashen)ShroomsEnt02.mdx Please fix these issues.
Level 30
Either coincidence or I inspired you to do this as I uploaded in my thread Mushroom Creature recently as well.
Anyway, those ones you just made are a much better man, I like them, keep up the good work! Those are really useful. I hope to see your next work soon. 5/5+like
I'm actually inspired by you, so I'll add a new description.

Level 35
I'm actually inspired by you, so I'll add a new description.
You stalker :cgrin:
haha I am joking, just keep searching my thread, maybe you will see another inspiration and make something more professional than me. Your work is always nicely done.
Oh, by the way, I did not know that you have your own thread as well, I just saw it here acidentally. You were active a lot in Hive Simple Resource thread, but I see that now you created your own (again, after me haha). I will check it, I want to see what goods you hide there :cgrin:

Level 17
Interesting - years ago i made such model with very similar look and the same name , but its was sent to awaiting update and I eventually deleted it.

Good job on making it look decent
Upload it again. Let the battle of MushroomEnts commence! It's a mush-off in the mush pit! A mush watch.

Thank you very mush. The dad jokes are all out of my system. Very fungi, yeah I know, I'm hilarious.