1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

MurlocNightCrawler.blp

Submitted by chr2
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Lore:
When Illidan first brought his forces to Outland, Lady Vashj and her naga captured a bunch of murloc, and took them with them to use as slaves. However, Illidan saw potential in these small and agile creatures, and taught them the path he had chosen. Those few who managed to survive became more powerful than any murloc could ever dream of. They live for one sole purpose: To destroy any of Sargeras' wreched demons they come across... They are... the murloc demon hunters.

So, yeah. This is what I spent my day on. I know, I know, the blindfold is taken from my other murloc skin (which was by the way also what inspired me to do this).

Update:
-Polished it greatly
-Changed spikes

Preview
[​IMG]

Have fun, and give credits if you use it!

Keywords:
Murloc, Demon, Hunter, Illidari, Panda, Naga, Illidan, Glaive, Purple, Blindfold
Contents

Murloc Demon Hunter (Texture)

Reviews
17:42, 8th June 2011 shiiK: After testing in-game I noticed that the knife isn't working as it should. The transparency is showing up as black, emaning the model doesn't support transparency there. The tip of it seems abruptly cut off, too, so you...
  1. 17:42, 8th June 2011
    shiiK: After testing in-game I noticed that the knife isn't working as it should. The transparency is showing up as black, emaning the model doesn't support transparency there. The tip of it seems abruptly cut off, too, so you need to work some more on that knife. While you're at it, fix the chin and see if you can make the skin around the spikes on his back blend better together. Love the shield, by the way.

10:20, 25th May 2011
    shiiK: His chin could still use some more work, it's a bit cluttered, but other than that, I'll just need to test that it works in-game before I approve.

05:36, 11th May 2011
    shiiK: This could use a little bit of polish. The head needs to be smooth and detailed, as that's what we see in the portrait. You should also do something about the horns, because it doesn't look right like this.

2. VeljkoM

VeljkoM

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Murlidan Tiderage. Ok this is definitely fun and cool skin.

3. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Indeed. Excellent, though I would make his skin ligher.

4. I3lackDeath

I3lackDeath

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Haha, very well done! I especially like his panda shield.

5. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    That :xxd:

btw maybe the skin could use a lill more polishing.. looks kinda unfinished..

6. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    holy shi-... so, whats next? a whole cult of demon hunters? =D that'd be cool :p

nice skin, useful.. for a murloc campaign i guess.. nice :). Could use hero glow though, that could be added manually also so not a big problem.
    also i think u need a better place for the team color(shield perhaps), cos those tattoes on his body should stay black.

Edit: tried to make those thorns on his back the same skin as illidans horns?..

7. -Grendel

-Grendel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    really cool idea

8. Marcos DAB

Marcos DAB

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    +REP to u.

9. Fjury

Fjury

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Outstanding awesomeness

10. Dragonson

Dragonson

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think you should make the spikes in another color, and maybe do something more out of the tatoos.
    'part from that this is great. ^^

+rep mate.

11. Skipper

Skipper

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    very nice and creative !

12. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    outstanding idea with the shield, although the spikes are not good, try changing it with something unique :)

13. CeDiL

CeDiL

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    loled

14. chr2

chr2

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Yeah, after someone suggested it weeks of plotting and planning, I finally decided to change those darn spikes to look like Illidan's horns or something.

15. InfernalTater

InfernalTater

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Looks interesting. I won't use it as a "demon hunter", more of a murloc assassin type of unit (night elf demon hunter is usually used as an assassin too, anyway)
    GRR CnP ALERT! You CnP'ed! (from your own skin)
    4/5 from me lol

16. NhazUl

NhazUl

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Heh. I really like it. You should make the fins look like Illidan's wings so that it can replace the skins for these murloc models that have fins instead of spikes.

17. kanodoom

kanodoom

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey i have an idea, if some models are the same as other murlocs, could be replace the same skin for it? Plz question me! Thanks! :)

18. InfernalTater

InfernalTater

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    yes, you can

19. Trillium

Trillium

Resources: