• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Murloc Hero Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Alright, I have searched the internet and these forums for any form of Murloc/Murgul Hero. So, if there is one, then Could someone please tell me where it is, and if there is not, then could somebody make one with these settings?

it can be based off the wc3 murloc tiderunner
Team colored glow
if possible, get rid of the shield and make the blade more straight (less curved forward) Just re color it so its metal, like the footman.
make a bow&arrow animation for attack 2 (doesnt need to be shown at all until he attacks)
still be amphibious
have some spell animations that would fit the spell thunder clap & shockwave (for the melee attacks)
have a portrait model (can use the original one)

i think this is a lot of things and if any of these things are way too hard, then please tell me, and i will take out them. If someone were to make this, i will gladly credit you for your work!
Thanks! :thumbs_up:

Edit: I would like the ranged attack's (attack2) ready animation to be him holding the bow.
also note that this will be for 2 types of heroes, ranged and melee, so the bow cant be shown untill he attacks. also, can this be done with the sword too? (not shwowing up untill he attacks) this might make some of his stand animations not work well, though, I don't really know. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.