• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Murloc Evolution (Incomplete)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a map based around players controlling tribes of Murlocs. These murlocs are hostile with everything else on the map, including other Murloc tribes. Each player chooses how their murlocs evolve by buying upgrades, and the choices made will eventually choose which breed of Murloc will be superior to other members of their species. It is survival of the fittest, and the process of natural selection will determine which breed will survive in the end.

Please, read the information log (F9) if you are lost.

The map is currently incomplete, but it's playable. More content will come with newer versions. If you find any bugs/have any suggestions, please send me a private message, I will gladly discuss any ideas you may have.

Keywords:
Murloc, Evolution, Murlocs, Mur'guls, Natural Selection, Darwinism
Contents

Murloc Evolution (Incomplete) (Map)

Reviews
20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Unfinished and leaky, Rejected.

M

20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Unfinished and leaky, Rejected.

Level 3
You should maybe use some custom models.

I have adequate models, custom ones would just take up space, and I want to keep this map small.

And fill all of that unused terrain.

I'll fill up the terrain as I add additional content. I may think of some new mechanics or something to add, and the spare space could be useful for that.

Map clearly isn't finished.

It does say the map is incomplete.

Thank you for the feedback.

Level 22
Actually, there is no rule, but you shouldn't add unfinished maps, unless their part of some thing as LoaP, or such, or something that has many versions.
Anyhow, ill download it now, and i will recommend you to use custom models.

Edit:

This is so not playable.
You leak really bad, and haven't removed a single on of them.

Looking apart of that, you use the upgrades nice, but kinda IMBA. Also, you might give the wisp teleport.