• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Murloc Buildings (Completed)

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Hello to anyone who stumble into this model.

Since this is my first model to post here, please give any feedback or any improvement for this model.

Also, since the Murloc doesn't have enough building model in these site, at least I can contribute this model to anyone who wish to make Murloc faction.

Almost forgot. Please teach me how to make the upgrade animation for these building since I want to make the building a town hall. Tq and enjoy.

And don't forget to add war3mapImported\NagaBirth.MDX to this model for birth animation.
Edit: For the Murloc Rest and Bone Chipper, use war3mapImported\NagaBirth_Small.MDX instead.

UPDATED No.6.2: a) Adding Murloc Treasurehold
b) Adding one of the main component and editable building that create all Murloc building, Murloc Hut1!

c) Editing Murloc Hut1 for easy modification
d) Changing the uber splat for Murloc Rest and Bone Chipper from medium to small

Edit: Thanks to https://www.hiveworkshop.com/members/deepstrasz.173274/ for making the suggestion to make the Murloc buildings distinct to each other.

Edit: Thanks to https://www.hiveworkshop.com/members/stonemaulmidget.291287/ for making the Murloc Shore Burrow more interesting! :grin::thumbs_up:

Edit: Finally I have created my own town hall even though it takes like 6 hours+.

Edit: With the addition of Murloc Hut1, you can edit Murloc Hut1 and create your own Murloc Building since all basic component is there. Don't forget to credit me tho if you want to post this building on this site.

Tag:
#Murloc #Mur'gul #Hut #Naga
Contents

DartMissile (Model)

Murloc Hut1 (Model)

Murloc Treasurehold (Model)

Murloc Gathering Hall (Model)

Murloc Hatchling Ground (Model)

Murloc Sorcerer's Den (Model)

Murloc Blademaking Hut (Model)

Murloc Lumberkeep (Model)

Murloc Altar of the Deeps (Model)

Murloc Bone Chipper (Model)

Murloc Hunting Shack (Model)

Murloc Rest (Model)

Murloc Shore Burrow (Model)

NagaBirthSmall (Model)

NagaBirth (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A nice collection although there are still a few minor bugs with the model and need some more optimization. Here are some examples...