• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mur'gul Reaver Icon +Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey there again, people of the universe. I ALSO noticed that the Mur'gul Reaver has no icon. Instead, he has the same icon as the Mur'gul Blood-Gill. The icon looks really weird with the Mur'gul Reaver, since, Mur'gul Reavers are purple, while Mur'gul Blood-Gills are orange. Anyone who makes an icon based on the appearance of the Mur'gul Reaver gets +Rep. Thank you in advanced.

I simply swapped colors of the Bloodgill with Irfanview

Attachments

• BTNMurgulReaver.blp
    6.1 KB · Views: 77
  • DISBTNMurgulReaver.blp
    3.6 KB · Views: 63
  • BTNMurgulReaver.jpg
    BTNMurgulReaver.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 207
Level 23
Here's another one.. It's used as an icon in dota.. but I think it's one of those hidden stuff blizzard included in Wc3..

Attachments

• BTNMurgulReaver.blp
    6.5 KB · Views: 67
  • DISBTNMurgulReaver.blp
    6.5 KB · Views: 54
  • infocard-MurgulReaver.blp
    6.5 KB · Views: 67
  • PASBTNMurgulReaver.blp
    6.5 KB · Views: 70
  • MurgulReaver.gif
    MurgulReaver.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 213
Level 9
Here's another one.. It's used as an icon in dota.. but I think it's one of those hidden stuff blizzard included in Wc3..

Hmm, I don't know, it reminds me of the Mur'gul Shadowcaster. Can you make a comparison with that icon and the Mur'gul Shadowcaster icon?

Status
Not open for further replies.