• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Muradin Path?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,

I've recently downloaded a skin for the Mountain King model, but it somehow doesn't work for the Muradin Model. The read me file supplied with the Mountain King skin says the proper path for the skin should be: units\Human\HeroMountainKing\heromountainking.blp I'm not sure why, but this path doesn't work on either the normal Mountain King model or the model of Muradin. I've seen a few more paths that could be used for the Mountain King model, but the only path that works is the Textures\HeroMountainKing.blp path. This path only works for the normal Mountain King model. It's not a real problem on what model the skin is on, but i would like to use two different skins, one on the normal Mountain King model and one on Muradin's model. Does anyone know the proper path for the Muradin model? I tried: units/human/muradin/muradin.blp, but that doesn't seem to work. Thanks in advance for any reply back.

Level 9
That's because the mountain king's texture isn't under the "textures" folder, and is under replaceable textures. Try the path:
ReplaceableTextures/HeroMountainKing/heromountainking.blp
And to replace the avatar rocky texture:
ReplaceableTextures/HeroMountainKing/heromountainkingAvatar.blp
Muradin uses the same textures as the mountain king.

Level 3
The path doesn't seem to work on both models, sadly enough. I'm not sure why, but the units\Human\HeroMountainKing\heromountainkingAvatar.blp path works on the normal Mountain King's Avatar model, but why doesn't the units\Human\HeroMountainKing\heromountainking.blp path work on the normal Mountain King model? I can however use both skins i've downloaded, one for the normal Mountain King model and one for it's Avatar form, but i still don't have a proper path for the Muradin model and it's Avatar form. Thanks for the help though. I appreciate it.

Level 3
I just noticed what went wrong. I used the path KingBob gave me, while this is the proper path, there was a little mistake made within it. KingBob didn't use the proper slashes, but did gave the proper paths. Thanks guys! I can finally continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.