• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiboard Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am making a map and for this map I want a Multiboard where it has two teams and have the kills and the level of its hero on it.
I have been looking at some many tutorials but they don't really help me/ or I just don't understand them. Is there a really good tutorial on how to do so or can you help me.

Level 11
I believe what your asking for takes two triggers,one to create the multiboard,another to keep constant track of the heros levels and player kills.

• Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
  • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and 3 rows, titled MultiBoard
  • Set MB = (Last created multiboard)
  • Multiboard - Set the text for MB item in column 1, row 1 to HL
  • Multiboard - Set the text for MB item in column 2, row 1 to HK
This trigger is used to create and set the titles for the multiboard,Map Initialization does not work for Multiboards.

• Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game time
  • Multiboard - Set the text for MB item in column 1, row 2 to (String((Hero level of blablaunit)))
  • Multiboard - Set the text for MB item in column 2, row 2 to (String(((Owner of blablaunit) Units Killed)))
This trigger changes the title every 0.03 seconds to the level of the hero and the kills for the player who owns this unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.