• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Multiboard Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey,
I have a question regarding Multiboards. I an item that Hero can buy (works like Power Up, like Tome of Agility). So I created a variable (like a counter, of ability level). I need to put it into multiboard (I know how to do that), but I need Multiboard to show me this counter (number of stacks) out of (max ability level), like 0/25, 1/25...
How do I do that?

And I also need a Name of the Player in Multiboard (that would be a nickname)

Last edited:
Level 28
but I need Multiboard to show me this counter (number of stacks) out of (max ability level), like 0/25, 1/25...
  • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to ((String((number of stacks))) + (/ + (String((max ability level))))))
And I also need a Name of the Player in Multiboard (that would be a nickname)
Player - Player Name --> Name of (Triggering Player)

Level 3
How did you manage to put "/" in there?
I followed these steps :
  • Multiboard - Set the text for GameStatistics item in column 3, row 2 to (String((AttackSpeed_Stacks[PlayerNumber] + ((Length of /) + 100))))
I know Length of / is incorrect, but I do not have string options there...

Status
Not open for further replies.