• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiboard AoS v0.02[A]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2.
Players and their scores very similar to "Dota Game" is showing in game four teams

"Command"
-wtf
-ar (all random)
-random
-ai (Computer)

Keywords:
Warcraft III
Contents

MB v0.02 [A] (Map)

Reviews
09:23, 4th May 2014 BPower: You have leaks in your code. Running triggers for one player only will cause a desync. I'm going to reject it, because I don't see any use in this submission. If you wish to recode mechanics of DotA, do it as a...

M

09:23, 4th May 2014
BPower:
You have leaks in your code.
Running triggers for one player only will cause a desync.
I'm going to reject it, because I don't see any use in this submission.
If you wish to recode mechanics of DotA, do it as a project or ask for help in the request section.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
first, why so many people like to create dota thingies? those systems are sucks imho.

then:
- you dont need to show life percentage
- remove any systems that is not related to the multidboard
- make each player for each team configurable, at it's current state it's a very map-specific system and not useable in most cases

Level 29