• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MUI request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
:vw_sad: I hate that my first post is a request but everyone has it's needs :/.
To be brief i need to make 5 spell MUI, I'm new and with all the tutorials the most I could do is the "basic" spell trigger, so I ask you to help me and make them MUI :).

Thank you very much! :) have a nice day/afternoon/night. :goblin_yeah:

PD: It's for personal use and not for uploading, also the credits (if map uploaded or used online) are in "quests".
Also sorry for my orthography, i'm not so good at english.

Attachments

• Aries.w3x
    957.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Level 33
Instead of posting the test map containing the topic, you should just tell us what those 5 spells are.
Some people have bad connection or simply, doesn't like to download external source (not saying that you put a virus/backdoor software or anything).

Just give us the details of these 5 spells.

Level 2
Ok, won't happen again ;).
Most of the spells are AoE and are based on stats (in this case intelligence and Doesn't include bonuses)

Hyperion: (3 levels)
Blasts the targeted area with irradiant light that heals allies and damages enemies.
  • Heal/damage factor: Intelligence x1.5 on first level, then x2 on second level, and x2.5 at the last level.
  • Heal and damage factor are the same.
  • AoE: 200 + 50 per skill level.
  • can't target destructibles, neutral units, structures, trees.
  • cooldown 12, 11, 10 respectively.

Blue Storm: (3 levels)
Generates a mana storm that damages enemies on targeted area.
  • Damage factor: intelligence x 1.25 at level 1, x1.5 at level 2, and x2 at level 3.
  • AoE: 250 + 50 per skill level.
  • can't target destructibles, neutral units, self, trees.
  • cooldown 10, 9, 8 respectively.

Pillar of hate: (3 levels)
Pure chaotic energy that blasts the targeted area.

Universal Mind: (2 levels)
  • Linked to the universe and able to restore itself.
  • Has a chance to heal and restore mana each time he casts a spell.
  • Heal/Restore mana factor: 5% of actual life or mana.
  • each time he heals/restores an effect appears on the caster (Tome of Retraining).
  • chance: Square root of (Intelligence)

Last one:
Universal Fall: (1 level)
Makes the the universe collide and destroy the targeted area.
  • Damage Factor: Intelligence x3 + Strenght x3 + agility x3
  • AoE: 500
  • makes a meteor crash (damage factor) and release 4 waves that explode when reached max range (Starts from the center of target area and ends 520 to north, south, east, west) and deals (Damage Factor/5)
  • can't target destructibles, Self, trees.
  • cooldown 100.

Spell are for the model http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/ice-wings-161303/?prev=search%3Dicewings%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Last edited:
Don't doublepost next time (within 48 hours), its against the rules.

Aaanyway, I'll leave the spells to the others.
Im just gonna tell you something about your map.

I noticed that you removed "war3imported/" from all of your imports, that is wrong.

For .mdx files, you never need to modify their path.

For texture, you'll need to import them to their right path. (You've done this correctly)

For icons, you need to have both BTN and DISBTN version of it. If you use PAS version, you'll need DISPAS as well. This is to prevent the green icon bug.
Their path should be something like
(BTN) ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\IconName.blp
(DISBTN) ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\IconName.blp
(PAS) ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\IconName.blp
(DISPAS) ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\IconName.blp

Check the 2d art tutorials for more info. Each resources have their own importing tuts too, if you notice there's a link "Not sure how to import?" just right before the download button.

About the spells,
The description could be a little more informative. (Damage? Cooldown?)

Level 2
thank you I know i have to improve a lot.
Also I did put cooldown (IT says "cooldown" there o_O ) and damage (Damage Factor) :/

Level 2
Bump*(?)

Well actually I thought I was going to be the one who adds the Tooltip, learning, descrption, cooldowns, and mana cost as I only asked for the spells... :/

Also thanks to the one who makes the spells and +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.