• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

mp3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
I'm looking for an mp3 player that has around 40-80 GB storage and is about 100-150 in pricerange. Does ayone know if there are players that just go purely for storage? All these things that are more than 8 GB are these stupid touch thingies and have other useless features that i don't care about. The Ipod classic seems a bit to big with 160 GB and costing 200+

Level 11
lol,what would you do with an mp3 player with 40-80 GB storage?
In my opinion,your own mobile phone would be just enough,since songs don't take that much space,and i don't think you store songs that you don't listen too,right?

Level 27
Wtf? xD

Be able to put al my music on it, i have about 41 GB of music and havent even downloaded all the albums of every band yet.

I can't seem to find one that has 40, 60 or 80 GB though... Only the ipod classic and the ipod touch but those are over 200... as i said...

Level 27
I'm sure some people on this site have more, also a friend of mine has over 150 GB.

Noticed you're also into metal btw, so yes i have 41 GB of metal and i've pretty much deleted everything that's crappy. A while ago i lost the same amount of GB... ~40 GB of music lost so i had to download everything again (Took me about until now because i don't just download anything) and i suppose were bands in there that i haven't downloaded now =/

Level 11
I'm sure some people on this site have more, also a friend of mine has over 150 GB.

Noticed you're also into metal btw, so yes i have 41 GB of metal and i've pretty much deleted everything that's crappy. A while ago i lost the same amount of GB... ~40 GB of music lost so i had to download everything again (Took me about until now because i don't just download anything) and i suppose were bands in there that i haven't downloaded now =/

ohhh awesome...lol,i have like under 2 GB of music in my phone since i only keep the songs i listen too
Anyway,nice to see another metalhead around here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.