• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Moving trigger from point "a"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys/ girls

Im having difficulties with making the trigger which will allow me to move units from point "a" to point "b" and then from point "b" to "c". It's easy for me to move units from one point to another but I can't figure it out how to make trigger to 3rd point and also I want to make trigger which spawn one grp "creep" units if its dead after certain amount of time

Thanks in advance
Cadros

Level 2
Its not patrol, its move and attack thingy. Like in Warctaft's Dota. I've tried your combination plenty of times in different ways. Footmans etc... freez in one place when they reach point "b"

Level 2
Actions
Unit - Create 4 Footman for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Spawn Creep 1 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
AI - Ignore (Last created unit)'s guard position
Unit - Create 1 Rifleman for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Spawn Creep 1 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit Group - Order (Units in Spawn Creep 1 <gen>) to Move To (Center of Dest Creep 1a <gen>)

This is my trigger to move unit from one point to another - its working proparly.
I have problem in which units freezes when they reach point "b", they dont want to move to point "c". Of course there is no such a trigger to move further but I've tried it many times : looping, making a new trigger, ive tried with Periodic event... nothing is working proparly

Could you show your trigger that doesnt work?

Have you tried it like in my first post above?

Event: A Unit enters Region B

Condition:
Owner of TriggeringUnit == Player 12

Actions:
Order TriggeringUnit attack/move to Center of C

Unit - Create 4 Footman for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Spawn Creep 1 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
--->
For each Integer I from 1 to 4 do actions:
Create 1 Unit at Point

You might want read a tutorial about memory leaks. You can find one in my signature.

Level 2
Thank you man, you are amzing :D. It works like a charm :D. One more question. In Object Editor I've made a few buildings (shops). I don't know which option makes it smaller in termse of distance between next building. I mean here which option will allow me to put such a shop closer to another building, because its not scaling value - this is only aspect of size

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.