• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Move Units Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello There,
I Have One Question, Now I Add-ed An Event which based on Unit Dies , Unit Equal to (Bla Bla)
Action, If Player (Red) Was inside the <Boss Dungeon Area> Then Move (Player 1) Unit To <xx Area>
and in new trigger
a Unit Dies
Unit Equal to (Bla Bla)
Action, If Player (Blue) Was inside the <Boss Dungeon Area> Then Move (Player 2) Unit To <xx Area>

my question is how can i specifies the player number which is (player 1) cuz inside the dungeon area there will be more than one player so i cant use (killing unit) for such this thing

i want to make that all the players inside the dungeon area get moved to another area <xx Area>

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/f12469033d57f44806792e94e46103686378/ this is a copy of the trigger that i use.

p.s please when you answer this, try to explain the answer as much as you can, am still a beginner

i wont forget the +rep

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
What you do is have 1 trigger where you pick every unit in the boss region and move the unit to the location based on unit owner. Map the destination locations using an array where the index is based on the player slot id. Since it is applied to every unit, it makes sure that all units in the boss region are moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.