• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mountain King Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I only have trouble with one skin... All others I can get to work... But for some reason the I cannot get a differant mountain king skin to work... I´ve tried putting in a new model, I´ve tried replacing both mountain kings skins (HeroMountainKing and Muradin) by replacing their current skins (units/human/heromountainking/heromountainking.blp and whatever Muradin´s path is) with another skin using the same path. But nothing works. Help plz?

Level 2
I use the correct path but it still wont allow it. Then later I tried 2 maps, both had modified mountain king skins. The first was The Gathering of Cinematic Developers and the second was Tides of Blood (one of the latest versions). The skin on the ToB map was altered but the skin on the GoCD map was not altered when it should have been (I watched the cinematic about a year ago). So WTF is up with my editor? I don´t think I´m doing nething wrong, if I am let me know.

Rui - your right about the paths but it still doesn´t work.

Level 13
i think it is bug on import manager. If you have already import some resource and use the path, then you want to update it with the new one,

1- delete the old one
2- import the new one
3- save it
4- exit editor
5- go to WE again

6- this is the important, go to any icon and change the path of the icon with your mountain king skin's path (since they are use .blp files). See the preview on the left side of pop up window, is your altered skin there? if yes, you should get this thing done.

Level 10
muradin and mountain king arent the same models =/ muradin's beard is a little more yellowish and muradin has more animations

Level 2
Ill try ur idea Leopard. And qwerty the ne mountain king skin that i used presviously (and worked) stick on the muradin model.

Status
Not open for further replies.