• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Most random map ideas ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Post some of the most random map ideas ever here!

Bunnys vs Plants in Star Wars

A LOTR trillogy placed into the year 3245

A ebay map

Footmen but as vermin

Those are the first few tha came to my mind, Now post your own =D :ogre_haosis:

Level 10
I once had the miscellaneous map idea of a mp Warcraft-hero tamaguchi, where your tamaguchis could play (fight), but no one would die and both would earn the same xp, since they were just doing it for fun. The pets would've been based on such characters from the Warcraft universe as Arthas, Illidan, Kil'jaeden, Sylvanas, and even Medivh tamaguchi. They'd have different diets.
You'd then have to gather the correct type of food and bargain with other players to get your bag of earthworms for Medivh, corpse crackers for Sylvanas, tofu for Malfurion or Cairne Bloodhoof, mana treats for Kil'jaeden, souls for Varimathras, etc.

There would also be punishments, rewards, bathing (would probably have worked through the sunwell or rain), sleepy time, toy and accessory vendors, education, and then ofcourse the cleaning up after the hero tamaguchi's made pooh-pooh.

I know, wrong and immature :)

Level 9
A team game where one player does things from an RTS playstyle (build base, control an army), and has a partner hero who does everything from a Third Person view (attack with the army, level up, get items/weapons). It just appealed to me greatly to do something like that, but never really came to fruition.

Level 6
@Hugget Sukker That sounds..........Wierd in some parts and okay in some parts

@Darkness-4ever You should sell that idea to some big game company

@Jeyu_man Can I be a army of tanks?

@Miss_Foxy Host that map and lets play it xD

Level 5
A Fast Paced and Actiony card game with Naga style units, and a few different modes of gameplay. It's mainly a huge series of mini-games, where the units you use are like "cards", where you are dealt one after each game, and you gain credits used to purchase better cards. You could even -ally and -unally other players, which would evenly share the amount of credits you earn each time, and for certain games you would be on a team.

It was going to be called "Turtle Tumble"... or maybe "Turtle Tussle"... lol.

Actually, now that I think about it, it sounds pretty epic. :D

Level 11
A game with airplanes that fly on the ground... tanks that can fly... soldiers that can teleport and turn into chicken... In the middle of the map there is a huge gorilla that throws buildings at people... u have a king u have to protect while u play... the king is as big as a building..

Level 13
A zombie map where the helpless Zombies are slowly infected by a virus, turning them into evil, psychopathic marines. The players objective is to survive the Marine onslaught.

Level 6
@Ikithe I didn't say it was exactly like your idea

@Geazergimli2 564-7357 Call him for your "issues" xD J/k

@Tyranid 2 things 1st is isnt that the picture of the guy who commited suicide? 2nd Lol thats like the opposite of most zombie games

Level 11
lol whats wrong with my random map idea.. it just came straight from my head in like 10 secs.. and so i decided to write it.... is it not good??? :D hehe

Level 6
@indomitable1319 Wtf thats possible? I think thats just such a impossible idea Lol, Especially since the sucky loaps have already taken over.

@Geazergimli2 Lol i was talking about math problems, what u think i was talking about? XD

Level 3
Footmen but as vermin

:

At least the map will look more interesting :p :goblin_good_job:

Marvel Superheroes ORPG or CapcoM ORPG :p

Survival - Devil Attacks you and you defend with Tenacious D with Rock and Roll :p

Steal the Food , you are an ant on the table and you must steal the food without the humans to get you :p

or The Happy Tree Friends PvP . i'm the Military Bastard :p

South Park ORPG with cool features such as : Killing Famous People as Bosses , Abilityes : Cartman Fart :p , Kenny special Skill - Suicide and many more .

Level 2
A map that would have races, and each races has different classes to choose from, with pets, mounts, items, and, uh, wait, I'm just describing WoW. :vw_unimpressed:

Level 3
a map where you play as a peasant vigalanty who lvls up fighting crime. changeing what hero he tund into if you kill so meany people you chose between light or darkness darkness sends you to a fieled full of sheep as a powerfull deamon to kill them all like kiljaden or arhemonge and good turns you into a peasant squering off against all the dead bad guys and their leadership, a badger! which gets you almost instakilled

Level 6
I map of Plants v Zombies would be cool. (adds to his to-do list)

To do:
Finish Vampirism Sapphire
Remake City Defense (Due to losing the map)
Make a Plants v Zombies Map

Level 7
A team game where one player does things from an RTS playstyle (build base, control an army), and has a partner hero who does everything from a Third Person view (attack with the army, level up, get items/weapons). It just appealed to me greatly to do something like that, but never really came to fruition.

Look up Savage : War for Newerth
Or Battle for Newerth

Level 9
A map where you are incharge of designing a game.You decide whether your game will be RPG,RTS,FPS etc,the level design,the marketing etc.Then you sell it.You win if you outpace Warcraft IV

Level 5
It`s a game where you first select a hero to bribe in exchange for money. Then, your hero and all the other heroes of your team go to different lanes to kill the army of the other team. There, you only hit the creep for the last hit, to get the gold. You also kill your own guys so that the opponents won`t kill them. Basically you are doing this with your opponents being next to you doing to the same thing to your army for like 10 mins. Then the team who got the most last hits gets the best items and smashes the enemy`s towers, till they head to the last one, where they will win if they kill it.

THIS GAME IS CALLED DOTA, IDK IF YOU KNOW IT.

Level 17
nope easy thing XD

Yup just make 5 Variables with 99999 arrays And the computer gets stuk

Note The WHOLE WARCRAFT 3 CAMPAIGN REINVENTED with Killer sheep and The Evil docter Penquin, and a Docter ogre who heals you. The Remodelling of every war 3 Unit. And for somone to make standard bnets games have these remodels. I.E Grunt Becomes Grunt in a Balley uniform. Peasant into a Dame. NIghtelf Archer into a Troll, Shaman into Ogre Docter. Etc (Mannoroth into a daisy) Dwarf Moutain king hero into a Banana

Note 2 A FPs map where all your gun fires backwards meaning you can only ever shoot yourself. First to 10 kills wins.

Note 3 Capture the flag type map Without a flag

Note 4 Fps map without where you have guns but no ammo (or whne you fire A glove shoots out with a tag saying bang)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.