• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Morphed Unit Bonus Damage and Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm using DashThunderbolts Forest Elder hero in my map (with credit), I think I got it from the hero contest. It's basically the Night Elf tower unit in walking form. The ultimate turns it into the planted form with ranged attack, bonus damage, and fortified armor. The original version of the ultimate has 1 level while all the spells in my map have 10. So, for the increasing levels, I'm wanting to give it an increasing amount of bonus armor and damage. The original spell has the rooted units base damage at 20 instead of 0 and armor type changed to fortified. I made a version of devotion aura and command aura that only targets self with 10 levels. My problem is in increasing the level of these abilites for the alternate form. Here's a trigger I tried, but it just seems to double the lvl 1 effect of the auras and that's it. It's the same through all 10 levels. I tried some other things, but with no more success.

• Elunes Embrace
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Forest Elder (Rooted)(Forest Elder)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set level of Command Aura (Elune's Embrace) for (Triggering unit) to (Level of Elunes's Embrace (Forest Elder) for (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Set level of Devotion Aura (Elune's Embrace) for (Triggering unit) to (Level of Elunes's Embrace (Forest Elder) for (Triggering unit))

Status
Not open for further replies.