• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[More testing needed]Warring Kingdoms v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So there's kind of a long story to this map: I originally developed it 2ish years ago, but then I quit warcraft 3 stuff for awhile. I had to get a new hard drive around a year ago and thought I lost this map, but recently while looking through my e-mails I found it, so I made some changed I had been planning on making, and now I have a new version for testing. I am unable to test often due to lack of a host bot, so explicit criticisms or balance changes would be helpful (i.e., don't just say something was too strong, say it was WAY TOO STRONG, NOTHING COULD STOP IT AT ALL or just slightly too strong, so that I have a reference). Replays could also help!

A quick summary of the game:
You start with a castle, 4 workers and some resources (lumber and mana). You build structures etc., build an army and beat everyone else up, one of those types of games.
-The game has allying and unallying by typing -ally <player number> and -unally <player number>
-Lumber is the primary resource in this game, not gold! Start near an area with lots of trees or else you'll be in trouble!
Link to the map: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/210255/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.