• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moo Cow by Matt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a model of a moo cow I made in about 5 mins! Its pretty cute. The skins are the same without the war3Imported part at the start when you import them to the world editor

Keywords:
cow
Contents

Moo Cow by Matt (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) [12-05-2007] Model edit is too low. I just added those thingies in front of it and changed the ears to horns, the skin is a joke, very horrible and blurry. The whole impression if this model just fails.

M

General Frank:

(Ignored) [12-05-2007]

Model edit is too low. I just added those thingies in front of it and changed the ears to horns, the skin is a joke, very horrible and blurry. The whole impression if this model just fails.

Level 5
it looks great! i noticed a couple things, though

*take out the claws?
*resize the head (slightly smaller?)
*change is to 4 udder thingies?
*the ears make it kinda look like a pig head