• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Montagn Pass

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
That map is a simple melee one that i made by myself (Cesclame)

4 players, 8 gold mines, a healing fountain
2 "easy" creep camps made of 2 polar bears per hill and one "average" camp per gold mine, on the healing fountain their is a "hard" creep camp

You begin on the top of a hill where you have a little wood in order to make you beeing able to get to a good wood reserve just a bit downer on the hill. You have a gold mine between each player so you can fight the enemy you want. You have 2 places to defend on your hill, the place where you get wood from ( exepted for the night elves but this place is easyer to defend so it is not necesserly an advantage to don't need it) and the top of your hill where your main base is. The ones who can't keep a 2nd gold mine will quickly lose the game but because their are 4 mines, it is normaly possible to get back in the game.

Map uploaded 28/05/2015

240633-albums7659-picture98394.jpg

240633-albums7659-picture98393.jpg

Keywords:
Snow, melee, 2v2, FFA
Contents

Montagn Pass (Map)

Reviews
13:43, 27th May 2015 Shadow Fury: Your map does not follow the Map Submission Rules. Please read them to know what you require (especially your map description) for approval. As long as it remains like that, the map is rejected. I tested the map...

M

13:43, 27th May 2015
Shadow Fury: Your map does not follow the Map Submission Rules. Please read them to know what you require (especially your map description) for approval. As long as it remains like that, the map is rejected.

I tested the map by myself and PM'd the issues. Your map needs improvements (as stated in my review via PM).