• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Money makes the world go 'round.

Attachments

• dollar.jpg
    dollar.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 98
  • dollardis.jpg
    dollardis.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 105
  • dollar.blp
    10.2 KB · Views: 65
  • dollardis.blp
    7.6 KB · Views: 63

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Nah, it looked even more lame when it was green.

Level 7
Can someone please teach me how to import an icon, I've read all the tutorials, and done it right, but it never works... and half of the tutorials on it don't make anysence at all. :eekani: Pleese help me. It woudl be great if u showed me a screenshot of what to do : )

Level 35
To import an icon:
You import the two basic icons the enabled one (the regular icon) and the Disabled one (the black covered one)

For this tutorial we'll say that the icon is called UberNinja

For the regular icon you: replace the war3mapImported\UberNinja part with ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNUberNinja

For the Disabled icon you: replace the war3mapImported\DISBTNUberNinja with ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTN

Then you save your map and you exit WE. Then you repoen your map and it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.