• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Money give trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am making a map and i want to have a trigger that when i use a ability ( taxes in this example ) i want the player using the ability to get 50 gold or more . I am really nooby at this kind of triggering some please help ..

Level 33
Ruler one should work, unless you want more complicated trigger that simulates the real-life Tax System, in which, other Players use the ability, and the money will be taxed to other Players (Government, etc).
It's like a Politician/Economy Game or something, if you wish to look it at that way.

Level 3
Ruler one should work, unless you want more complicated trigger that simulates the real-life Tax System, in which, other Players use the ability, and the money will be taxed to other Players (Government, etc).
It's like a Politician/Economy Game or something, if you wish to look it at that way.

No , actually is just a simple RT map in wich instead of using CP's I used villages and communities with the taxes ability so that the triggering is more easy and it's giving a new income alternative .

Event - unit starts the effect of an ability
Condition - ability being cast equal to (your ability)
Action - player - add 50 to owner of triggering unit current gold

Thanks your trigger worked very good .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.