• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MoltenThroneAmbassador.blp

This is my fourth skin that I have submitted to the Hive. It is called a "Molten Throne Ambassador". Basically its a Fire Lich. No, this is not a recolour. No this is not a C'n'P. This is 100% freehanded.

No, this is not the end of my MEOW's. I'm just takin' a break. I may do a few more skins like this before I return to my MEOW's.

Feedback and Critique is appreciated. I can update this whenever.

Please do not edit this skin without my permission. Please do not redistribute this skin. Please give credit to Hawkwing.

Keywords:
Lich, Fire, Undead, Molten, Volcanic, Throne, Ambassador, Lava
Contents

MoltenThroneAmbassador.blp (Texture)

Reviews
13:21, 16th Jul 2008 THE_END: Damn you, I had an idea like this floating around in my head for some time now, good job sir
Level 24
Well, I have to say that I love it.

My complaint is the particles, and I realize that seeing that this is a skin, those are not your problem. I would consider if you would be interested, fixing the particles on a lich model, so that you could link to it. I'm not asking for credit, by any means but tell me if you're interested. (I'm not going to upload it as a resource.)

Level 1
man it aint work i imported hero i imported its path Textures\HeroLich.blp i puted both lich and kel thuzad and aint work -.- what i can do?:nemor:

Level 1
Hey guys,
I REALLY need this skin for my new map and the path Textures\HeroLich.blp does NOT work!!!
I testet some other skins of Lich's they also not work with that path.
I just layed the skin on an Textures/Illidan.blp that worked !! (looked ugly but worked^^)
so its the path thats simply wrong isnt it ?
I mean i testet all Lich models even the cinematic Kel'thuzad.
I really need to know how to get this to work!

Edit:
Finally solved it, you have to use the standtar Lich Model which is (oO)units\undead\HeroLich\HeroLich and not the Lich in the Unit selection AND to use the Rain of Chaos model, it also works with the Kel'Thuzad Cinematic model but how on earth should someone know that!

Last edited: