• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Molten Hydra

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Punk6r and Ićpomp
Molten Hydra
---
Basend on den orginal "Hydra" model of Wc3
Contents

Molten Hydra (Model)

Molten Hydra (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) Too simple model edit. Textures is horrible, is a simple CnP skin and is not even in blp. This model doesn't reach the THW's standards.

M

General Frank:

(Ignored)

Too simple model edit. Textures is horrible, is a simple CnP skin and is not even in blp. This model doesn't reach the THW's standards.

Level 6
Again, I still don't see a big change from the normal model other then a damn skin, one that has been done in the past. IF YOUR GONNA BASE A MODEL OF ANOTHER MODEL AND THEY LOOK THE SAME OTHER THEN THE SKIN, LIST THE CHANGES!!

Level 2
lol, bad model, I can to the same thing with a skin with a lower size.

and the icon isnt that good.

You doing the minimum.

Level 5
hey, you could try skinning! :D that seems to be what you're better at doing, as this looks like a red hydra, not a different model.

Level 3
Sorry,

the Hydra Model is not changed actually to only see at the neck now also the team color is. Which I made was actually only for Skinning, I don't knew differentiated between Modeln and Skinning, now have I understood. I will high-load it again as Skinn and will delete that here on Friday.