• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modern Human Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I really dont want to bother, but can some modeler try to make a model of modern human ? u know a human wearing street shoec like DC shoes etc ( Street pants etc) wielding a sword. I want to make some map from this timeline and searched all models on this site but didnt find any modern model from this time.
Thx for any reply :emote_smile:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
You have posted in the wrong forum, like gromhellscream666 has just pointed out. Please post in the Requests forum (whose link was provided by the post above).

If you would like to introduce yourself to the Hive Workshop community, please do so here.

Enjoy your stay.

Level 2
Yeah thats what i mean....some present type clothes....cause there is no model that suite such a skin :(, but i dont really want to bother........but if any modeler would care to do that type of models....i will be happy. BTW thx for posts.

Level 5
Ok... I might skin this for ya.... give more details of what ya want... you say 'modern' but modern has many incarnations.... goth.... punk.... gangsta... indie.... what are you after?

Also... what model would you like the skin for? If he's gonna be wielding a sword then you will want one with animations that look right...

Tell me these things and I might do it for ya.

Level 2
I thinked about bald hair, short beard but i really dont know what moidel to use....cause this skin will not match any model in Warcraft that i know :confused: .

But anyway thank for helping :wink:

Level 2
Oh thx....i can use it too :) just need to reskin that shirt ( i didnt much like army shirts ) but anyway THX

Status
Not open for further replies.