1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Moderator please read ! IRC Chat programing request !

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by randym4a1, Sep 6, 2004.

1. randym4a1

randym4a1

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can i ask if i can run an IRC Chat program on this site ? im a map maker and also an Old Webmaster i've builded so many websites on net for the vietnamese comunities, all i ask is can i run IRC Chat for Map forums, so that peoples can get help directly without waiting i have an IRC Chat Network program that i can run it myself and name the server to irc.wc3sear.ch , also im gonna build a Link page that peoples just click on it and its automatic connect peoples to the IRC chatroom , for Mirc users they have to type /server irc.wc3sear.ch then they'll connect in, Its all free its doesnt cost 1 cent,,,with this IRC chat peoples could get help directly by just connect to the ChatRoom, well ofcourse i could make a help BOT that peoples just type in /list help and its will show the hold things ,,and if anyone users available in the ChatRoom they could ask and help each other,,
    I helped so many vietnamese Chat Network online check out irc.datviet.net irc.vietchat.com check out www.vietmedia.com www.datviet.net ,,well answer me if i could add an IRC chat to this Map Forum ! Thanks for reading.