• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey can someone please make me a weaponless illidan and the sphere ability but for it to work on any unit please ty

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Advice~
Don't double, let alone triple post in one day...
Put info on why u need the model and what it is for.

Level 3
oh a person told me that to have an attachment that i found to work on illidan (evil) without seeing his old weapons to have an illidan without weapons first and i also think it would be cool to have him without weapons because theres loads of attachments out there that would look good on illidan and soz about the posts i was excited lol

Level 23
Okay. Here you go.
The texture way is in this case the better way.

I produced two possible textures.
One is the normal version in 256 x 256.
And a second one with a very low filesize in 128 x 128, which I tried to touch up in terms of quality a bit. So that you can use a very low filesize as well.

I also attached the corresponding tga files in case you wanna save the blp's with your own quality standard ( i used 75 % on both).

Good luck with those files!

Attachments

• Illidan.blp
    82.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IllidanLowFilesize.blp
    27.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Illidan.TGA
    256 KB · Views: 67
  • IllidanLowFilesize.TGA
    64 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.