• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Models that talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I like Ujimasa Hojo's updated character models. In particular I like that they have the portrait animations on the model itself.

I want to use some of them in some cutscenes, but their portrait animations don't really look good in-game.
portrait_anim_test_0.jpg
portrait_anim_test_1.jpg

Ideally, the unit's body would be otherwise the way it is in its stand animation, and just the head would be doing the 'talk' animations, and there wouldn't be the 'portrait' background appearing on the unit.

I don't know how feasibly it is to achieve that though. If it were possible, I'm sure others would also enjoy having them available to make more lively cutscenes with dialogue.

If someone is willing to edit these models to achieve this, the only ones I'm really interested in having this for at this time are
Arthas (Human)
Admiral Proudmoore
Jaina

Status
Not open for further replies.