• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model/Skin Request - Gnome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am making a WoW Arena map, but when I saw making the heroes, I saw there are none gnomes in World Editor or/and World Editor Unlimited, and I need a Warlock-, Mage-, Warrior-, and Rogue- Gnome to my map. If this will take a way to long time to make them all for 1 person, I beg you to make the Rogue first, though you can feel free to make them all, or tell your buddy to help me out here : -)

Greetings, I hope you'll help me out here.

Level 6
I am making a WoW Arena map, but when I saw making the heroes, I saw there are none gnomes in World Editor or/and World Editor Unlimited, and I need a Warlock-, Mage-, Warrior-, and Rogue- Gnome to my map. If this will take a way to long time to make them all for 1 person, I beg you to make the Rogue first, though you can feel free to make them all, or tell your buddy to help me out here : -)

Greetings, I hope you'll help me out here.

Someone has already made these particular Gnome models. Always check the Models section for your model before you make a request.

Read xlightscreen's sticky on how to do a proper request.

Status
Not open for further replies.