• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
(I'm not sure if this should go to regular requests forum, so I'll post here. Feel free to move it.)

I need some simple doodad models for SCII, they can use SCII textures and they all are pretty simple:

Factory Chimney
Regular factiru shimney, long, cilindrical.
Would love a couple of variations - with metal texure (that of pipes), grey stone and brown stone (of city cliffs). A square/rectagular base base is welcome.
factory-chimney_~IS805-012.jpg

Walls
There ae wall doodads in SCII already, but they are few and making a house with all the same crack patterns is a bit lame. So, some stone walls with different crack patterns (and without cracks too) would be nice. Also, some brick, metal and wood variations would be nice (although I'm not sure if there is a good wood texture in SCII). Also, some variations with different stone textures would be nice.

Walls with windows
Regualar walls with regualr glass windows. Specifications as above...
Suitable to medieval houses ofc.

Forge & anvil
Stone or metal anvil (or both) and a couple furnaces - idle and with metal pouring out (from Lavafall doodad)
chp-ri-00185.jpg

This is it for now. Will give +rep & credits for every model made. Also, I'm pretty sure other modders will find them invaluable too.

PS: Surely, I have more requests, but most of them would require a decent wood texture, or rather several such textures. Anyone knows such a texture in SCII?

Status
Not open for further replies.