• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request's (1st/3rd Person Horror)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noj

noj

Level 4
Working on 3D first/third person horror game and need some models that I cannot find.
doesn't necessarily have to be made, stand-ins/other models of similar structure can also be useful often.

Objects needed:
WheelChair
School Desk
Window Frames (Preferably no window in it because there usually not transparent)
Escalator
Lockers (Have some but alternatives appreciated)
Modern Clutter (book piles, paper balls, ripped papers)
Dusty Air (constant special effect for ambiance)
Hospital Bed (the movable ones from in ambulances)
A Holy Cross with or without Jesus (just no dead body)
Apartment Mail box (10-20 Mailboxes built together at entrance)
Telephone (Sits on your disk type)

Any other modern models suggestions are also appreciated.

So far over the 100s of models used in this map none reach over 175KB and the majority are less then 70KB (about 10 above) so if you create a model for these request its greatly appreciated but i wont be using it if its to large. (sorry if I sound like a picky hole)

Most models will be used stretched and seen at a close angle, so keep in mind the texture has to be small yet decent the majority of textures already used in this map are under 11KB and are visually okay

Visual reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnbLggKhxbY

Last edited:

noj

noj

Level 4
Bump, Dust in the air is also the only one ill need with any animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.