• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
What do you want these models for (asking this so sombody esle does have to) do you need them in a map or just want them if you do need them in a map please give proof of that is what you need it for

pkw

pkw

Level 9
...I seriously need it, because it will become one of the mobs in my map. ( They play a important role) right after I have the models, I will post the map info in map development section in THW.

Level 5
You need to have proof that your map really excits by maybe puting in some screenshots so people know its not fake and youll stand more of a chance of getting your request done cos dont like models for noo reson just cos you might want the models if that makes sense

pkw

pkw

Level 9
Ok FrIkY I want it looking like this :
Eyeball:
0105a4334a.gif

and mole is an animal that digs through earth with its claws, and I nid the model something like dis:
6caf08d46d.gif

Level 8
is it just me or do they look like there from Runescape (the graphics looks like rs graphics). Just askin

Status
Not open for further replies.