• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Goblin-Hero-Model "Shocker"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Time for a Request for an "hopefully" upcoming Hero for my Goblin-map.
The Shocker.
shockerscan1ne2.jpg

shockerscan2eb3.jpg

the first one was just an kind of planing, but i uploaded it too to show you what kind of hair i would like to see on him. His Claws arent any kind of Cyborg-Tchnologie instead his hands are inside of these to control this weapon.

Animations i would like to see, are the basic: Walk, attack, stand, death dissipate etc. (btw if someone have some kind of funny idea for animation i wont mind)

For the Atack animations i would prefer from the Mountinking (one punch with each weapon) and a third from the Furbolg (Atacking withboth weapons)

Things to say would a "throw" Animation on wich one of his claws dissappear (Spell idea he throws one of his claws to pull an enemy unit back to the battle). A Spell - slam animation for his Ultimate infact i want to see at this a really impressive Lightning on his Backpack.

Hmm did i forget something. oh yeah. I trust you with the Skin for the clothes. Important for me are in this point Hairs lightblue (or Teamcolor) with some Black lightnings in them. and a lightning on te Back of the Generator (the ugly thing he waers on his Back).

Well.. so much Text, so many request and so many mistakes in eglish grammar... i know im Terrible. Hope you recognize this request.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

There was a similar model made for a campaign over at wc3c, Jigrael made it, Handclaw will be using it, maybe ask him about it. Though, Jig's is female, and has no claw, but she has a backpack just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.