• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Hero Model Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I am making a map, Goblin Exploration. I am making tons of heroes, most of all I have found models for, but I guess I will have to request a few. All of these models should have ragged clothes, as you will see why if you want to test out the map with me on Battle.Net. I need:

A Goblin Scientist (Holding the chemical tubes, that kind of thing, plus, without goggles on, just to make it funny. :smile:)

A Goblin Docter (With medical kits, this model though has one MEGA requirement: It must be female, because I have friends that yell at me "Not all goblins are male!" xD)

A robot chicken (A spawn for the Scientist)

A Goblin Factory (Not a skin, a full-fledged model, with arms rotating that are by the convayor belt, etc)

More will be added when thought of- Thanks. If you wish to discuss this with me on Battle.Net, I'd love to, perhaps if you'd like to even see the map so far, as it has alot done, and, as a bonus, I can host, so we won't have trouble. :wink:

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Oh, I didn't even realize it was you. Yeah sure, no hard feeling I guess.

Level 21
here it is. It sort've sucks and I'm not sure if it was what you wanted
I'm about half way done with the animations, and will probably go back and try to fix them up more
GoblinMechSS1.jpg

Level 12
>=( No, keep it going. It's not what I had in mind. It's better. T.T

Edit: Be careful with the legs bending back, I think they go back a bit too much. In reall life, the support structure would already have fallen apart. 0o

Edit: Don't call me 'pathetic pete'. >=(

Last edited:
Level 25
SuPa, drop the request, for now. Reskin the model to be one of your kickass dark metal mechs ( : ! @ ! @ ! And then make another one with the goblin skin for pathetic pete here.

One of these days Scyth, I am going to backhand you with a neg-rep stick, you are aware of this?

Don't walk into request topics and post "LOLOLOL STOP MAKING THE MODEL AND MAKE SOMETHING ELSE FOR ME LOLOLOLOL". You want your precious other thing? MAKE YOUR OWN FREAKING TOPIC

Now please kindly shut your word hole

Level 12
Thats alright. Let me open it and see it... Oh, and, does it mass lag? If it does, forget it. I don't want the computer to respond every 2 minutes instead of 1, lol. xD

EDIT: Ok, I opened it in the viewer... Uh... Yes, I agree, the walk animation is screwed, but thats ok. I have to mention, its a "goblin" mech, not a regular mech. I could probably fix that though. Anyways, good work, but I think the decay animation is a little screwed. The mechanics wouldn't fall THAT quickly. Anyways, good work.

Last edited:
Level 12
:bored: Whatever. News is 'round here that this thread is dying out. Good news is that wc3campaigns.net is back up, so I can get more models from there, like your Mortar Trike, Chriz. Other good news includes this map being released soon and perhaps me being able to host again.
:infl_thumbs_up:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Cool, always nice to hear people using the Trike, I love that guy to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.