• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Goblin Buildings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi all!

I have already found a lot of great models here at the Hive, I could use many of it also well. Now, however, I have the problem that I have made an own race, the Goblins, and for that, unfortunately, I have found no suitable buildings yet. Well i got enough Models for my Buildings, but these do not fit really well in the draught of my Goblins. So id like to request a Goblin Building Pack specially made for my race.^^ I use most of the modern goblin marine models and the Buildings should fit them. So i need more modern Buildings for my Goblins then the ones i use at the moment. Of course the all need all neccesary anims and team color. I use the Goblin Ammo Dump as Barracks and i really like it. The whole buildings should resemble this, this would be perfect! :D I hope u like the Idea of making a Building Pack for my Race, Credits are guaranteed and of course I would be glad very much^^

Best greets Sabre =)

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hi all!

I have already found a lot of great models here at the Hive, I could use many of it also well. Now, however, I have the problem that I have made an own race, the Goblins, and for that, unfortunately, I have found no suitable buildings yet. Well i got enough Models for my Buildings, but these do not fit really well in the draught of my Goblins. So id like to request a Goblin Building Pack specially made for my race.^^ I use most of the modern goblin marine models and the Buildings should fit them. So i need more modern Buildings for my Goblins then the ones i use at the moment. Of course the all need all neccesary anims and team color. I use the Goblin Ammo Dump as Barracks and i really like it. The whole buildings should resemble this, this would be perfect! :D I hope u like the Idea of making a Building Pack for my Race, Credits are guaranteed and of course I would be glad very much^^

Best greets Sabre =)

~Advice:
Don't ask for an entire pack of fully animated models =/, that would take someone a month+ to make.

Level 2
Hmm, yeah, ur right =/ Hmm ok, the most important buildings would be the townhall and maybe the Dump Ammo with teamcolor. All the other buildings arent that important. I hope someone can help me, forget the other buildings^^

Status
Not open for further replies.