• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need this as a building:

latest

It's meant to be a shop, so Arcane Vault size. Needs to have the rainbow trailing skywards like in the pictures. Doesn't need birth/death animations (though you might want to add them eventually if you want to upload it to the Hive)

+rep and my undying gratitude if you do this for me.

Oh nice. Could you make the rainbow fade like in the picture (and make it the same length, it's too long)? If you could make it fade on both ends it would be cool. Ideally, if you could get permission to use this rainbow model and make it shorter like in the image, it would be best. Ideally, but I'm cool with the existing one. Also perhaps add some plant doodads in the model itself around the pot's base? You can get colorful with it, like you could try using plants from Outland and see how it looks, or flowers. You could use the space between the gold coins as indicators of where to place the plants.

Reactions: ILH
Status
Not open for further replies.