• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey everybody!
I made this really cool Island Defense/Vampirism/Sheep Tag map which is Starcraft themed. Alright so you play as a terran an build a base where you train units and go hunt the titan/vamp or you play as Sarah Kerrigan and lead your swarm to hunt down those foolish terrans.

So everything is finished now except for a few things... You know... Little improvements, bugfixing etc... But as every Starcraft player knows: when you wanna mine gas (replaces gold in my map) from a vespin-geysir (goldmine) you have to build a refinery (like a haunted goldmine) on top of it.

Here's my request:
I dont have a refinery model. I searched everywhere! If you guys could make me this model i'd be so thankful! Or if you see a refinery or a refinery-familiar model online, could you post its link here?

I think after my beta test i'm going to translate and release my map here on hive, just as a little thanks to you!

Sorry for the bad english! :D

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I think he's talking "Starcraft - Terran Refinery", though that may be an adequate substitute.
Drop2.gif

(Sc1) Left-most building.
refinery.jpg

(Sc2)

Status
Not open for further replies.