• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
Hey, you seem to be a realtivly new user :)

I suggest you to give more information about your project and so, for what do you need the model and so. No modeller makes a model for nothing. Also, very important is, to give as much information about the model as you can. Attaching pictures at your post is also really clever and encreases your chances to get your request done. Just saying you need is a bloodelf model, is a bit too uninvormative ;) Describe how it should look, what does it wear and so on :)
And also, check the model section, if there is already a model that fits your needs :) Here.

Level 2
I think Tirion Fordring is a human. Isn't he the one carrys the "Ashbringer"?? I think i know that cause i like the sword :) (BTW the sword is on hive too)

EDIT:
Yep is on hive normal and corrupted one made by "sunships"

Status
Not open for further replies.