• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
It was said once, it will be said again:
1. Its not a good idea to have your first Post on Hive being a request.
2. Just because you dont have any idea about modelling doesnt make other want to do it for you.
3. We have no idea, what you need the model for? Its waste of time, if we are not sure what the progress of the map is or if it will be finished either.
4. There is a friggn Sticky about: "HOW TO REQUEST!"

Guess post like these are the reason, why the request-forum isnt well visited.

Level 9
Your whole introduction was pretty much just the word "hi". Why don't you introduce yourself a bit more and tell us how your map is going, then mabe, just mabe, we will consider making you that model.

Level 7
ok sorry i had daily power cut after 5mins before posting the topic so was in a hurry. Actually i am form India-Asia. I am currently working on a rpg map called "Guardian Angels". Game story was complete but due to sm friends we decided to change it you can still read it here

http://guardian-angels.forumotion.c...e-suggestions-f4/part-1-main-lore-beta-t5.htm

. I was triggering before but was not good at it at all but after i exams got over i have started learning and making seriously for 4-5 days. So thats all i have to say about me.:wink:

The model i provided was of a mmorpg names project-a3 of a tier-10 sword warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.