• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Q1: Hi everybody! Im a big fan of LOTR. And i've recently started creating famous landmarks of the LOTR trilogy. I'm starting on the tower hall of Minas Tirith. I currently need a guard of the citadel to stand guard of the fountain. =D.
Can i humbly make a request to anyone who is able to make me something like that? =D.
Ill add to your rep.

Q2: I am trying to make the white tree. Is there a way i can make the dead tree white in colour?

[edit] I kind of thought the spell breaker fits the look of the guard citadel. All i need now is to remove the shield and sword, and to add a spear or lance to him. After that, ill just need the colour of his amour and cape to be changed. Here's a picture of a Guard Of The Citadel.

Attachments

• guard-citadel.jpg
    guard-citadel.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Level 13
You know what, I can'r add the weapons to a spellbreaker BUT what I can do is to remove the weps from the spellbreaker and then you can pick some spear or lance from somewhere to him. Tell me if you're interested :D

EDIT: Oh well, it'll probably look kinda weird with the animations, I suck at modelling so I can't fix that

Level 2
haha. Both the models look appealing to me. Thanks both. =D. Btw teaspoon, if you have the time, i don't mind you making that model of yours. Or you can just remove his sword and shield i add the rest of it to him. Just a question. Is there a way to change the colour of his amour and cape?

oh and yea, +rep for both.

Level 13
Sure I'll remove his weps for ya, but i don't know about the animations...
Edit: Ok it looks really fucked up with the spellbreaker, but I tried with captain, cause he kinda looks like the citadel guard on that pic, his attack anims are not good with a lance but if you attach it to his right hand then it looks ok as long as he doesn't attack ;)

Last edited:
Level 2
Sure I'll remove his weps for ya, but i don't know about the animations...
Edit: Ok it looks really fucked up with the spellbreaker, but I tried with captain, cause he kinda looks like the citadel guard on that pic, his attack anims are not good with a lance but if you attach it to his right hand then it looks ok as long as he doesn't attack ;)

haha. Thanks. Ill love to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.