• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Sry for posting here im new here so i dont know where to post this.

Im DotA player and when we have some mass fight i have trouble to click on some heroes.

So i need some one to make me same models but little bigger.
It's so annoying when you missclicked on some hero cuz he's model is too small or retarded :xxd:

I need models for this heroes. Bane aka Atropos, Gondar aka Bounty Hunter and Roof aka Stupid Tree :grin:

PLZ HELP ME AND MANY OTHER DOTA PLAYERS WHO HAVE SAME PROBLEM :cute:

Level 2
No, you dont get it.
I need same models but little bigger or changed so i can click on it in mass fight. I wanna change real models in warcraft with "My WarCraft Studio".

Can some one PLZ make me that 3 models? i have many friends with same problem. THX alot

Level 2
General_Frank You banned from the chat,why?
P.S i know your watching this post....your profile shows me your current position in this site....

Level 34
Look buddy (or buddess),

If you want to complain about DotA, then complain about DotA at the DotA site, not at us.

Besides, this thread makes no sense. Like everyone else before me, I say you must use the Scaling Value.

And don't think you know best, because you are wrong, you don't know the answer and that's why you came to us.

Level 2
Ok guyz, dont be rude. Im here few monts (downloading models for warcraft) and i wanted to ask you IF you can do that for me. Its great if you can and if you dont want just say NO.

doom_sheep can u plz post me link? im not good on forums :S

Level 26
Status
Not open for further replies.