• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model Request (Warden) [Solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I made a post in hives simple model edit requests and as of now it didn't get responded really, and did make me think of what i was asking was really SIMPLE or not so i thought to also mention it here.

Sup guys :)

I had an exciting idea for a hero model edit i knew i had to come here.
so, if its possible, my idea is basically making a model on top of another model. and that would be the Warden heros model being overshadowed by a larger model of the Avatar of Vengeance mimicing her animations.

Capture.PNG

Level 28
If I understood correctly, you want the Avatar of Vengeance to play her animations simultaneously with the Warden, like as if they were one? I think Retera's Matrix Eater can do something like that. You can also use triggers to make the Avatar follow the Warden, I don't know about the animations though. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to detect when a unit plays an animation...

Edit : Tried something. Dunno if this is what you are looking for...

Attachments

323.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Level 17
If I understood correctly, you want the Avatar of Vengeance to play her animations simultaneously with the Warden, like as if they were one? I think Retera's Matrix Eater can do something like that. You can also use triggers to make the Avatar follow the Warden, I don't know about the animations though. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to detect when a unit plays an animation...

Edit : Tried something. Dunno if this is what you are looking for...

Yep this is pretty much what i was looking for, thank you soo much!!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.