• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request: Warcraft Reforged box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
In updated versions of Postal 2, there's an easter egg where you can go to a garbage dump and find a discarded copy of Postal 3, the janky and poorly received sequel. You get an achievement for peeing on it.

I think this is hilarious and awesome. Can someone make a simple rectangle, texture it with cover images from the Warcraft Reforged box art and make it an object in the game? Maybe with death animations and stuff? I think it would be really fun and cathartic for a lot of fans.https://i.redd.it/rqu59ntdwi021.png

Level 18
i don't think it should be just a box lying on the ground, maybe something like book of summoning pedestal? also what sort of death animation you have in mind?
Nothing too special, just crumbling, splitting in half, something simple yet satisfying. If you wanna do something more advanced, maybe try some building-style damaged animations where it cracks, pieces fall off and it catches fire.

If I had my way, I'd also add a special animation of it getting covered in pee, but I'm a jerk :p

Status
Not open for further replies.