• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODEL REQUEST: Solar Beam Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I need to request a model of Druid's solar beam from WoW. I did thsi effect by spamming few Abilities\Spells\Human\Resurrect\ResurrectTarget.mdl around point, but it's not the same and it's hard to be made into MUI! So, can someone make standing solar beam model(can also have birth and death) that loops? I will give +rep and +credit!

230097.jpg

frfr.jpg

Last edited:
This seems a very good model to me, thank you very much!!! +rep +credit. You'll be able to see any update on the map soon.

Note: You actually made it non looping, I changed that to looping. It loops like it's created again instead of standing in place and pulsating. I think this now is kinda good, but if you want you can change it. I use it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.