• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blade Beam & Burning Chi Ability Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Good Day!

I would like to request this 2 spell that i really needed for my map.
These are Blade Beam & Burning Chi.

Blade Beam:
Caster will summon a wave (perhaps shockwave) and when the wave reaches its point, it would stun every unit within 500 AoE around the Target Point.

I am making this ability but it always fail... Please make it MUI or if it is in Jass, please put some comments. And please make it compatible with any version of warcraft not just for 1.24.

Burning Chi:
Caster summons a ball of fire in front of him while the caster is being burned every second. Target unit is stunned in this process. After 3 seconds, units within 200 AoE of the ball of fire would be move to the point where ball of fire is then it would be knocked back dealing damage. The caster is paused or cannot do any orders in this process.

Please make it MUI or GUI..... and also make it compatible with any warcraft 3 versions.

Thanks, I hope this could be made.

Request (If you can)(optional):
I would just like to request an ability similar to Nether Bash of DotA (spirit breaker)

Status
Not open for further replies.