• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODEL REQUEST: Oceanus Shenron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I tried to make a skin myself, but it did not work out. I can ask for advice on what to do better. And how best to do a texture file, because probably the slow cutting and pasting probably falls off .
jHVzUqA

PS. This is not my model. He belongs to Direfury (Arcanist).

Attachments

• ss0000.JPG
    ss0000.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 78
Hello, you're not giving enough information for us to help, I understand that you tried to change the texture of a model so it look like the Oceanus Shenron character from DBGT, let met ask 2 questions :

-What have you tried to do with this model? Did you follow a tutorial? Try to explain your steps and thought so we can tell you what's wrong and guide you.
-Do you want some one to make/edit the model for you, or do you want advices on how to proceed so you can make it yourself?

When you refer to an existing model, please provide a link to the said model so we don't have to search for it -> Arcanist Hero

Level 3
On the forum I wrote a request to make a skins or model Oceanus Shenron from DB GT. However, after some time I thought he would try to make a skin for the Arnokist Hero model made by Direfury. I was looking for a model of a figure floating in the air. I wanted to make a skin to make the model look like Oceanus Shenron. I found several pictures on the internet. A bit of poor quality. Then I found a better one. Using the Warcraft 3 Viewer, I exported textures. Three files appeared. Then, cutting and copying, I changed the texture. I have changed only one sorceress.blp file. Is it necessary to replace three files? Then using the W3 Viewer I restored the file to the blp again. Then I mapped the W3 Viewer wanting to see how it came out. Now I wanted to use a picture with better resolution. The picture is hooked on the bottom.

Personally, I would prefer a ready skin or model. However, advice is valuable for the future.

PS.
I apologize for using the model without the author's consent.
Here is the link to the model:Arcanist Hero

Attachments

• ocean shenron.png
    ocean shenron.png
    477.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Level 3
This file may be texture? What to do next after conversion to blp?

Attachments

• oceanustexture.png
    oceanustexture.png
    141.6 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.