• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Model Request) Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have a Mario model I would like to be put into WC3 if possible. It's in .3ds format, without animations and has no bones. If anyone is willing to do so, please send me a private message and I'll send you the model. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

*edit* It also has textures (.tga), I forgot to mention.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

So you want an animator?

Post some pictures of the model so we can see what kind of quality it is.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Oh wow, I like it. could you also show a wireframe shot so I can see how clean the model is?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Do you have a polycount? It should be alright I think.

Level 2
Heh and you said you needed a model =p. Your lucky you can make one. But me, pft my computer can't even on the tools for me to learn to make one. Anyways It looks great.

Level 6
wow great looking model love it:thumbs_up: i cant make models due to everything not working -.-

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Oh I can't animate it, I just wanted to help him find an animator.

Level 2
Shame if he can't find a animator. That model looks great and kicks greater butt if it had animations. Then again I have no use for Nintendo Models in WC. Ruins the Medieval ya know.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

They're just Mountain King animations if I recall correctly.

Level 4
Well, I'm not sure about the model, but it's fairly easy to convert the skin. Download the BLP <-> TGA Converter from the Tools section of this site, and drag your .tga skin onto the .exe file for the converter (BLPconv.exe).

The BLP <-> TGA converter can be found here:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/tools/473/

And I'm not sure if it works or how to use it, but a .3ds to .mdx converter can be found here:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/tools/442/

However you'll still need to animate it...

Level 5
I understand that, but if someone is to work on it in 3ds max, they might want to see if there are any deformations in the texture if they were to animate it.

I'm going to start working on a lower-poly Luigi, hopefully I can find an animator by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.